Monday, November 27, 2017

1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing Course Launches Today!

Today is a big day! For years, the SPI audience has been asking me to create an affiliate marketing course. Specifically, they’ve been asking for a course that would help them:

  1. Find a product that already exists to sell;
  2. Learn how to promote that product in an honest and genuine way without upsetting their audience; and
  3. Generate an ever-increasing affiliate commission from those product recommendations.

It’s finally time! I’m happy to announce the beta launch of my brand new online course:

1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing

1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing is an easy-to-follow, step-by-step program that will take you through the exact and proven three-step process I use so that you can finally generate an affiliate commission with legitimate recommendations for products that will serve the audience that you’ve built online.

Since this is the first time this course is being promoted, as I do with all of my online courses, I’m limiting the number of students to 500 only during this beta period. The 500 students of 1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing will have direct access to me and the community of students as we go through the course together. You’ll also have frequent office hours with me throughout the next month so that I can answer any questions you might have if you get stuck along the way.

Next, most important of all, a note about about who 1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing is for:

Those who have an email list of 500 people or more.

If you have an email list of less than 500 people, this course isn’t the right fit for you. 1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing is designed specially for those with email lists of 500 people or more. If you’re not quite there, don’t let that discourage you! That just means you have room to grow, and something to strive for.

For those with less than 500 email list subscribers, I recommend you either start with my Build Your Own Brand Challenge, or my 72-Hour Email List Challenge, which are both free. You can also enroll in my Smart From Scratch® premium course, which will help you decide on what ideas and business path make sense for you.

Why don’t I just let everyone in?

The way that I teach affiliate marketing, you need to have an audience in order to succeed. At 500 or more email list subscribers, you have a solid start. The audience doesn’t have to be massive, though. In fact, many of the most successful people I’ve taught affiliate marketing to are the ones who have smaller, but highly targeted and responsive email lists.

What it comes down to is this: I don’t want to sell you anything that you cannot benefit from.

That’s simply not how I do things. I want you to succeed. If you don’t have an audience yet, this course will not work for you; it won’t help you succeed.

If you don’t have 500 people on your email list, work toward building that audience and then come back to 123AffiliateMarketing.com when you’re ready. I’ll be here for you.

I will also be pre-selling 1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing. This means:

  1. From today through midnight on November 30, 2017, the cart will be open for 1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing. After November 30, the cart will close.
  2. If you sign up, you will be one of the 500 limited beta students.
  3. The course will officially open up to the 500 students on January 2, 2018. At this point, you will have full access to all of the content within the course.

Note: You will have access to the private 1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing Facebook group and the intro lesson immediately. The remainder of the course content will launch January 2, 2018.

What about a social media following?

If you have a social media following, that’s awesome. You can work with that as a base. But it’s not exactly the same as a email list. I’m focused on helping those who want a long-term business, and having an email list is an incredibly important aspect of that.

If you have a large following on social media or other online platforms, but you don’t have an email list, you’re living very dangerously. I’d highly recommend focusing first on building your email list from your following, because at any moment you could lose access to those followers, even if it’s not your fault. Your account could get hacked, suspended, or the platform itself could go away.

When do the doors close?

The doors to the beta launch for 1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing close on Thursday, November 30, 2017 at midnight. After that, I’ll be collecting waitlist members until the first public launch, which may be several months later.

As one of the first 500, you’ll get early instant access to the course material, entry into a supportive and engaging student center with other students from the course, and access to six total group office hour sessions with me. By the end of the course material, you should be able to run your first affiliate campaign and hopefully generate income from it that you’ve never had before.

Then, we’ll work to create long-term funnels for your recommendations so that they can continue to work for you over time.

I’m truly excited about this. It’s been a long time coming, and I’m excited to serve you with 1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing when you’ve got that audience to promote to!

If you have an email list of 500 people or more, click the link below to be a part of the founding group of students for this course:

Click here to get access to 1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing today!

No comments:

Post a Comment