Great news, SPI family: Amy Porterfield has returned to the podcast for yet another insightful, actionable episode I know you’re going to love. Today, she’s covering everything an online business owner needs to know about list building, from capturing new leads to pitching your products.
Amy’s a master at bringing new fans into the fold, whether they find her through her podcast, her live video streams, or her webinars. Amy’s developed a killer strategy for hooking potential followers, connecting them with the right resources, and building trust before presenting them with a sales pitch. A key part of that list building strategy is the “content upgrade,” a value-packed downloadable resource Amy gives away for free. Offerings like this are why Amy has become such a list building master and trusted expert in the online business world, and I’m thrilled to have her here today.
Listen in (and learn alongside me) as Amy explores building a list, fine-tuning a sales funnel, crafting the perfect content upgrade, and deciphering what you can afford to give away for free. Let’s do it!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over on AskPat.com.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or download our mobile app.
Special thanks to Amy for joining me this week. Until next time!
- How Amy hooks new followers no matter where they find her online.
- Why Amy guides new leads to free resources, rather than paid content, first.
- What you should sell, and what you should give away for free.
- When and how Amy presents her audience with a sales pitch.
- Fine-tuning your sales funnel for any digital product.
- The recipe for a perfect downloadable "freebie."
- Tips and tools for delivering your content upgrades.
- Amy's experiments with live video, and what they've taught her about community.
- Why Amy and I are squaring off in a fierce competition this year, and more!
- Online Marketing Made Easy
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 137: A Product Launch Sequence That Works—How to Create a 3-Part Video Series with Amy Porterfield
- Smart Passive Income Podcast Episode 78: Rapid Audience Building for Accelerated Hypergrowth (from Scratch)—Landing Pages and Conversion Optimization
- Smart Passive Income community on Facebook
- Power-Up Podcasting